Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube celebrity. Born on September 19th, 1989. His birthplace is United States. Bryan also has a wildly popular YouTube channel dubbed EpicMunke. His pranks challenges and mukbangs have helped him garner massive recognition. Bryan Renteria Jr. was the dead child born to Mayra Renteria. Following his birth, he was enrolled in the NICU. According to Mayra's tweet, Bryan went through one of his medical procedures on the 4th of October, 2021. Allow us to more deeply study Bryan Renteria Jr's demise in the following article. Mayra is Isabel's mother. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her son. The news of his death shocked many all over the world. Bryan's death is confirmed by New-Deaths through their website. Mayra has shared her story on her Instagram post about Bryan's first introduction. In the caption, it says"I am so happy to be able to see my child and take his home. My faith is in God and I accept that God will give him strength to get through this. It's incredible how strong my son is! He is not awful, nor am I great with my son. I hope you will keep Bryancito in mind with any requests you have.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andi Dorfman

Anna Konkleand and Anna Konkle

Ksenia Solo measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size